Slip and Fall on Residential Property

Watch this video to learn what’s important to know about a slip and fall on residential property. Call today for a free consultation.?

Read Our FREE Slip and Fall Guide

Question: What should I do if I slip and fall on residential property?


If you’re involved in a slip and fall accident and are injured on somebody’s property in Washington state, the first thing you should do is see if you can get insurance information from them. Many of these properties have insurance, and they have coverage which is called MedPay, which covers medical expenses. It’s like no-fault for a car accident. It covers medical expenses if you’ve been injured on somebody’s property, regardless of fault.Slip and Fall on Residential PropertyThe second thing you should do is get medical attention right away. The third thing you should do is contact a lawyer who’s experienced in slip and falls on premises liability cases, so they can document whatever they need to document, to help you resolve your case later on with the insurance company.

Were you or a loved one injured by a slip and fall on residential property? Contact an Edmonds slip and fall lawyer?at Certa Law Group today for a free confidential consultation. Let our experience work for you.

Review Pellegrino Certa on Avvo.