Hazardous Road Motorcycle Accident

Were you involved in a hazardous road motorcycle accident? Watch this video to find out if you can recover compensation for your injuries.

Question: Can I file a motorcycle accident claim if I’m injured by a pothole or hazardous road?


In Washington, if you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident due to the condition of the roadway, you will have a claim against the municipality who was responsible for maintaining that roadway. Claims against municipalities are different than claims against the regular person out there.Hazardous Road Motorcycle AccidentIf you have a claim against a municipality, you have to file what’s called a notice of claim and give the municipality 90 days’ notice before you can file a lawsuit. After the 90 days has expired, you can start negotiating with the municipality, or file a lawsuit if you cannot reach an agreement as to what you’re entitled to in terms of compensation.

Were you or a loved one involved in a wreck and have questions about filing a claim for a hazardous road motorcycle accident? Contact an Edmonds motorcycle accident lawyer at Certa Law Group today for a free confidential consultation. Let our experience work for you.

Review Pellegrino Certa on Avvo.