Construction Accident Injury

Did you suffer a construction accident injury? Watch this video to learn how to best protect your rights. Call for a free consultation.

Read Our FREE Construction Accident Guide

Question: What should I do if I’m injured in a construction accident?


You’ve probably been involved in a construction accident. First thing you need to do is get medical attention right away. Second thing you need to do is report the accident to your employer or whoever is responsible for running the construction site. Third thing you need to do is open up a Workers’ Compensation claim; your employer will help you do that.Construction Accident InjuryWorkers’ Compensation will cover you for your medical bills and lost wages, but they will not cover you for pain and suffering, so the fourth thing you need to do is contact an attorney to find out if you can recover for pain and suffering from the party responsible for the accident. The important thing to know is that Workers’ Compensation, although it will cover your medical bills and lost wages, does not allow you to sue your employer. It’s important for you to contact an attorney to find out if there is a responsible third-party that you can recover from.

Were you or a loved one injured at a job site and have questions about what to do after a construction accident injury? Contact an Edmonds construction accident lawyer at Certa Law Group today for a free confidential consultation. Let our experience work for you.

Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel.

Out of Town Legal Resources

These Pittsburgh Construction Accident Lawyers have done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with a construction accident claim in Pittsburgh, we recommend you take a look at their website.